Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Farewell

Well log is leavin me tomorrow. I will miss her greatly. Our time together has been very blessed and perhaps more bonding than we ever expected. Y'all, we even shared a bed! Haha...but i truly thank God for sending us to love Lira together. Some days were spent hip to hip, some were spent apart (her and I both r maybe too independent ha), but I feel that we always carried each other in prayer, encouragement, and support....and for that I am so grateful! Will miss ya log



1 comment:

  1. Gracie, this is Robyn, I am Logans friend and wanted to contact you about the twins. I dont know how to go about that, never poted on a blog before. My email is jraxce@hotmail.com. Could you please contact me as soon as possible?? Thank you and praying for you.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete